Korean, Noodles, Soup
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Myung Dong Kyoja is the best place to spend your leisure time tasting delicious food and enjoying the nice atmosphere. After visiting our restaurant you will definitely have a wish to come back!
Adress: 3630 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Phone: (213) 385-7789
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot, Validated
- local_parkingBike ParkingNo
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
I only had the chicken dumpling soup. The broth was very good but the noodle was a bit over cooked for my taste. They're kimchi is pretty good recipe.
The place is simple but nice. It has ample space to not feeling congested. Authentic korean noodles are serve and it is so good. This place serves awesome kimchi at the sides. Good eats.
The facility was very clean and the customer service was great
Great noodles and amazing kimchi as long as you like it garlicky. My wife and I always come here when we are in Korea town. It's simple and homey, the atmosphere is of a typical cafe, it's not fancy but if you want some good noodles and a never ending supply of kimchi you can't go wrong here.
It provides traditional Korean style kimchi, very unique. Taste of all food is good. It has its own parking space.